View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 07:58 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Who are the moderators I was asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backlash
Hi Travis,

How do I identify who the Forum moderators and Admin are??

On other forums that I am a member of, it states if the member is an Admin or Mod under the users name (pretty much like yours does), bit it doesn't appear to on this forum..

Is there a way to identify the moderators, or do I just need to work it out for myself?

Mark.

It is actually very easy to find out, there is a View Forum Leaders button at the bottom of the main page just above the list of who is on line but here is a link for you as well. The supermods names will be in red as well.

http://rctruckandconstruction.com/showgroups.php

Thanks
Travis
We do allow the mods to have other titles but all of the supermods names will show up in red. I guess I am surprised that no one asked why certain member’s names were in red before we were asked who the moderators were.

Only an administrator or a supermod can make changes for you. The first list in View Forum Leaders are mods of the vendor forum that belongs to them and they cannot make changes for you unless they are on one of the other two list, admin or supermod.

I hope this clears up any confusion a member may have.

Travis
Administrator

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11