View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 12:27 AM

Orange RC Works is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1/10 Oshkosh M1070 A0 (3D Printed/Scratchbuilt)

This is whats going to be on that trailer... But most probably ill be starting a new thread on another section... anyway, I was drooling at the M1000 trailer and really keen on starting the build on it, but while I was gathering info, i just cant handle the number of wheels that its going to need, I thought, that would be too much work just to have a trailer, adding to that is the complexity of the axles that are supposed to turn as well, I would need a 12 channel transmitter for all those wheels to work like the real ones...so i decided to build a conventional flat bed with the goal of loading it with either a Cat 950 loader or a D8 Dozer... and I am now starting the CAD work on it... I made trial prints of the track chains and it works, I also decided to use ABS for those heavy wear parts... im leaning on parallel gearmotor drives for the tracks but im still clueless as to how i should program the transmitter... but anyway, ill figure it out...im excited for this new build, wish me luck guys...cheers.