View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:51 AM

Ian (the norwegian) is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Hiya, Joe.

If I may call you, Joe

Greetings from norway.
I have, over a long time, been able to follow your various threads, both on previous Gardentrucking, and now, here. And I must say, the torture test you put those machines through really sais something about the quality of those machines
Actually, the various producers should sponsor you with new machines for testing. I think it vould be of great comersial value to them to be able to document the reliability and quality of what they make.
Not to mention, they would help you a bit in your basement project

I see you actually got something from Stahl
Good work. Here in Europe, more and more people get more and more p... off about Stahl. He never delivers, don't answer e-mail, or phonecalls. When ever you DO get something, parts are always missing. He's only too glad to keep your money without sending the items you bought.
I've even talked to people that has been on his doorstep to get pre paid products and he has been really, really rude to them. Just saying his name is like swearing, now
I was in touch with TTM in Hessen, Germany, about his products since I had a feeling he don't want to ship outside of Germany anymore. And TTM has been a sort of retailer for Stahl. But even they recomended me not to buy his products. They also have problems with him and has even removed almost everything made by Stahl from their netshop.. I wish the old man was still alive. Someone need some real ...kicking. Because they really had some very nice machines. Like the Khomatsu and the Volvo.
Oh, well..
Just thought I'd give a bit heads up on whats going on with Stahl and his reputation here in Europe.

Hmm.. You ever thought about taking up boat building?
It would seem that at times, you might need it. Or maybe amfibious vehicles?

My self, I am building my first hauler. A Tamiya, Scania. But somehow, it never seem to get done Think I've gone totally over board with detailing and rebuilding..
Well, maybe I'll put up a thread in here some day
And yes, I usually DO write a ton at a time, lol..

Have a nice one, Joe. And keep the vids flowing

Chers.
Ian.

Last edited by Ian (the norwegian); 05-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.