View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:39 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Yes Neil, all those settings... atm I only have one more ch than the DX8, but I'm having trouble trying to program the DX18 with the same fine control that I had with the DX8.. trying to diagnose what the problems are with my dealer, this DX18 is doing things it shouldn't be and not doing things it should be.

You're nearly half my age Martin, this electronic stuff should be a snap for you!

You're welcome Joe, it was great seeing you again. I'm looking forward to seeing what your next project will be.

Thank you kindly livefree.. where would we be today without the internet with the freedom to learn & share with one another around the globe?

Cheers Andy! The added programming does make for much more enjoyable play.

Ol' whitey back on the bench, turning sharp right made the front wheels stick & not center again, it made it difficult to drive.

Added some more Shoo Goo to the diff, previous gunk shredded away to nothing. The axle is locked up now, but over time the resistant will lessen.

Ed (HeavyDuty) gave me these jackstands when I visited him in St Louis last month, they sure are a handy tool for bench testing the model. Thanx again Ed!

Joe