Thread: JBC limited NZ
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 10:36 PM
Wannabe

andyathome is on a distinguished road
Default Re: JBC limited NZ

main structure is now complete, so it has been loaded onto the low boy to be transported to work to be sand blasted prior to the first coat of primer.

I need to modify the tracks a little due to a lack of planning, have to change the front wheel height because I did my measurements of the drive sprocket which is too small,

but that little mistake turns out to be quite fortunate because it will give me room to fit the bearings under the track body .

also need to play around with the hopper to make it look more industrial, will also put slits in to the bottom of the hopper so smaller rocks will fall down a shute onto the conveyor (and bypass the crusher ) which has been moved back to suite this new change.
have test run the crusher by manualy feeding hard dirt lumps into it and attached battery drill to crusher, lots of dust and little rocks.
looks like it will work nicely.

its going to be a long drive of 50 plus ks to work so I think I will just put her in the ute and save a bit of time , plus I don't have a pilot vehicle of any of the necessary paper work to use the motor way.

LOL

cheers andy