View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

I wanted to thank Joe and Ralph for coming forward and sharing their weak moments in the RC world of construction.

As in the real world, S&M construction is going through a breakdown, low production phase

The HK hoe is down,
I was done for the day and as I picked it up to bring back to the house I noticed the swing motor moved on its mount. Sure enough, motor mount plate screws coming loose.
Figured it was time to do a circle check and see what else needs attention. Motor/pump mounting plate coming loose again..... Time for some locktite.

New dozer down,
Blew the right final drive after testing with a 7.4 lipo. Haven't even opened it up yet.

574 loader down,
Snapped the left side loader frame arm at the pin pivot.

Dump truck is up! . Hasn't missed a beat since hitting the backyard, besides the odd tire blow out.

So with production at an all time low, I figured great time to start setting up a loading dock area. I've been so caught up in the pit work haven't done a thing for the trucks and trailers!
Thanks to the non permanent shingle road, new plan is a " super dock" . 3 full size pallets, 4 stalls and a cargo area

A few pics of , what I call, " land reclamation" for the new super dock area

Going to remove the road near the bush and use entire area as a yard and dock.

You can't really tell in the pics how much space I gained... Here's all the brush I removed.

Thanks for looking.