View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:40 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: D9R and 463 pull scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by D8R View Post
Joe, can´t wait see it in action. What´s the weight of the D9? Do you have a pic on that leather sweep and will you put in some similar in the apron?
Sorry for all question but you are running into problems that I could expect to happen with my models, guess I just sitt and wait for you to solve it, just kidding!
It´s project like this one and others on this forum that keeps myself trying to get something done,
hat of, I ´m impressed.
Dan
Dan, here is a pic of the leather sweeps to keep the roller rails clean.

I had planed on making a video today but had some problems when the dozer through a drive chain on one of the motors and all that torque is good until the chain raps up on the sprocket and then it gets ugly quick. Burnt up some small ground wires and twisted the motor around in the mount. But it is all fixed now so maybe when my nephew comes down next weekend I can get another video. Unless I can get my wife to do a video for me sooner.

The new apron works well except for the side of the apron are still binding so I'm going to cut them down and that should fix that little problem.