View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 03:11 PM

scottyk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scale gold mining 1/14

I think his ambition for the hobby should be a inspiration for everyone! The guy does spend money like a crazy animal, but hey if you had the money, or better yet MADE that kind of money off of youtube videos Im sure youd be spending the money like that too. He puts out multiple videos a week, keeps a great demeanor and a smiling face the whole time, love it!

I for one love his videos and the fact he has so many people, literally millions of people watching and getting into the hobby. Now this gold mining series he is doing will make a noticable difference in the RC Construction world if I had to guess. Altho I have to say I did make myself a bilge pump powered gold cleanup sluice that I fed paydirt through with my hydraulic Bruder Excavator so I know he wasnt the FIRST one to mine gold with RC Vehicles... BUT he definitely has a large setup with some nice equipment running, if he doesnt have the appreciation for RC construction now, he will very shortly! LOL

Im excited to watch the next episode and see that HUGE dumptruck get filled up with dirt, I can see something bad happening already and cant wait.