View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Green Horn

ddmckee54 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wooldridge 1940s Bottom-Dump Truck

A month or so ago, you guys got me digging through OLD memories...

I was pretty sure that I had a truck with a post hole digger on it. So I did a little surfing on the InterWebb and found one that matched my memories, the Nylint 3300 Power & Light Pole truck. A little digging on Ebay and HOLY CRAP! HOW much do they want for one of those?

The grey cells started firing on all cylinders, and I thought I remembered seeing that truck in the bottom of the trunk that my mother sent to me YEARS ago. When it's -10 degree F outside it's not MUCH warmer in the attic of a house built in 1890 - but away I went. Sure enough, there in the bottom of the trunk were the truck, the trailer, and all 4 of the original poles. The only original parts that I'm missing are the 2 plastic shovels, the tamper and the spud.

Now the truck is sitting in my living room and I'm wondering what to do with it. It's in WAY too good of shape for me to even think about converting it to RC. But I'm also not a collector, so do I sell it? If so how?

Last edited by ddmckee54; 02-08-2023 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Message got clipped and duplicated