View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 10:44 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Video quality not too bad, you're outside with lots of light, did you save vid on Ipad "for email" setting?

If you had yourself a real track hoe you wouldn't feel the need to cheat with life size equipment besides, why the hurry to get the land cleared of grass?

Found Mr Nutters, he's enjoying ice cream cones down south

https://s.theweathernetwork.com/vide...312993038001_2
I had been messing with so many different computer things that I'm not sure what I actually did, I think it was an ap called YouTube uploaded. I took video on iPhone and uploaded it with that app right to YouTube (I think) .

And yes I really should start thinking about a new hoe,,, a lot of things are starting to wear, this will be the third swing motor, still works but a lot of play, track motors just don't have the strength. Or some more modifications. Probably go with that when something completely fails. And yes a little extra help was outsourced for the ground cover removal to start stripping the topsoil down to concrete wall grade from the old silo. Really the only reason I did use the tiller was to save some wear n tear on the lil' company assets. I did use the ripper to rip a 6x6' area. Sod ripping is pretty tough on the dozer. from now on it should be all company equipment and no more sub contracting. . Unless stone or soil needs to be imported.

And I wish I would have had taken more videos when we had mr nutters in the house. Thanks for sharing joe.