View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 08:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive RC View Post
Unfortunately, its the nature of the beast.... I too being a proud rivet counter am all about the detail and how things should be.... Idk about everyone else but I wasnt born knowing these things, it took some time to craft my skill. Some ppl will get there and some wont... constructive criticism is always appreciated and expected. The problem is when you do good work the only ones complaining are the jealous ones or the ones who cant do what you do.... With that being said its sad to say but the only real way to keep your stuff from getting copied is to just not post it at all for the world to see.... The min you post it up anywhere online it then becones the whole worlds business, it sucks but its the risk of dealing with the world wide web..... As far as the negativity goes you just have to learn to ignore them.... it works best and makes them even more MAD
i do ignore them and have for the past 2 years on this build but at the same time when you post stuff up to show or whatever because without posts there would be no forums people should be respectable about it ,i should not have to be defending my build or what i did or didn't do to anybody except myself .you should be able to post what you want just like if a lady goes out dressed nice does not mean she is looking for a guy and should not be pestered by such