RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 11-07-2011, 12:04 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Thanx Tom, it's been a challange to do as much as possible with the rc's.

Last wk I was hauling clay dirt from a new development in town (contractor giving it away & free loading) with my Mack tandem & pup, fixed alot of pounded down areas in my dad's yard, a couple of passes over with my FEL & it's hard as cement. Drive over it with a loaded trk & it doesn't leave track in the soil. It's pretty dense clay! I was watching the 657 pans the week before, they were only cutting 3-4 inches depth per pass... lucky them it wasn't a typical dry yr.

Still scheming on a jackhammer Greg, I've got that hammer attachment we pick up at Canadian Tire that day sitting on my workbench right now, trying to figure how I can make it work. That Leibherr color hoe broke its boom a few months ago, thinking about removing the boom/stick entirely and fastening the hammer in its place, using the boom cyls to lift it up/down... I hope an idea comes to me soon, the drill works ok, but I don't think it will have much for longevity.