RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 10-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Participation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinside View Post
I am new to this hobby, and I have asked some questions, I am in the middle of building a Mercedes 1850L and have a Kind Hauler to work on next. I would like to build a trailer from scratch, but am not sure where to start.

What I would like to see is more instruction of how to do things and then I think you will see more activity, and then there will be more people eventually to share the knowledge instead of the same people all the time.

Just my 2 cents.

Paul
Freddy, Tamiyacowboy, Jammer, myself and a few others have done build threads on our trailers. If their is somthing specific that you want to know you can feal free to post a question on a build thread and any member should be more tham happy to help out or PM me and I will do the best that I can to answer some questions. Most of us buy a trailer kit and bash it to make what we want. Thinking about this I will start a Trailer Tips and Tricks thread where all can give their ideas and input and we will see how it works out.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 10-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Good idea Travis!!

-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 10-31-2010, 07:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Freddy, Tamiyacowboy, Jammer, myself and a few others have done build threads on our trailers. If their is something specific that you want to know you can feel free to post a question on a build thread and any member should be more than happy to help out or PM me and I will do the best that I can to answer some questions. Most of us buy a trailer kit and bash it to make what we want. Thinking about this I will start a Trailer Tips and Tricks thread where all can give their ideas and input and we will see how it works out.

Travis
Travis is right I am more than happy to answer and question on a build, Also Mike you only look like a post hore if you post mindless comments in threads like "Nice" "Sweet job" and "Great Work" but on this board if we see that we delete it so..LOL

And another thing this is why the "Calling all" Sections were started. This is to give guys a quick index of builds on the board if there is a build thread for any truck or trailer so guys can find what they need easy rather than running threw pages of builds plus it is another way to give new life to old threads lots of times new guys want to make a comment on a old build but are afraid to dig up a old thread as they think it makes them look like a newbie and most don't want to point that out but that is just fine old builds deserve comments too..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

paul , travis , and fdg maybe we should do a "show your" tread in the construction section . but limit to just 1 pic and build link . I think the "show your " treads are a good idea ,it's kinda like a table of contents .

IHSteve