RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > Freddygeardrive you are remembered. > FreddyGearDrive

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Will's dump truck

Boy....everyones a funny Guy! Maybe the next one will be pink.
Thanks for the complements!
Ok Will,take a look,& see if it's ok to put in a box.

Thanks for lookin!
FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:56 PM

Papabaer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by will43209 View Post
Yes he is! We looked at these trucks for about 3 years, until I finally decided to get some. Its a great motivational tool for my kids anyway. This boy was failing big time. (How do you fail gym???). But he's been getting A's and B's now! So I'm happy too. I told my 5 year old, if he didn't get kicked out of preschool I'd get him something nice. He's been getting up at 6 every morning, brush his teeth, wash his face AND get dressed by himself! Then he'll come wake me up, saying he don't wanna be late for school! So he's getting a semi custom Knight Hauler. Of with gear reduction. So now Dad wil have someone to play with. . Take care.
That´s right Will. I think everybody have a time in his life when he is failing -
I had have this time too and it´s a wonderful idea to give him a price if he get better. And in addition he gets also a beautiful hobby. Perhaps he build his next Truck himself

...so kepp on rolling, keep on trucking!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greets from Germany
Martin

Last edited by Papabaer; 04-17-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:05 PM

will43209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Papabaer, he's doing a lot better and maybe we willl build one someday. This hobby is fun, and it'll keep the kids out of trouble. There's a big difference in kids who have hobbies and sports, then those that don't. I just want to do something we can all enjoy as a family. Take care.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:11 PM

Hey Freddie, it does need the boxes and I like your rear lights too. is there a place to put a pintel hook? I'm getting a lowloader, with a jeep he can pull. Its looking real good Freddie!

Old 04-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough

Yea Will,As a matter of fact there is a place.

Let me know!
FGD

Old 04-18-2011, 08:37 AM
CEO of bend over motors."WE DRIVE IT HOME!"

spudd has a spectacular aura aboutspudd has a spectacular aura about

We are going to have to call you full service Freddy soon
Instead of what I usually call you
Old 04-18-2011, 12:04 PM

Perfect!! Thank you Freddie! I don't know who's more excited--Him or be me! Great job on 'er!

Old 06-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

What ever hapend to this truck? Do we get to see a pic of the kid with his new truck?

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

It's probably a shelf queen in a cabinet now and he doesn't want to get finger prints on it or break open the air tight seal.....

Cheers Tracy

Old 06-23-2011, 03:18 PM

diddys trucking is on a distinguished road

There is only 1 black truck that looked good dirty and thats the rubber ducks r700 ha ha ha
Old 06-23-2011, 11:33 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Quack quack quack

Closed Thread