RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2017, 10:22 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

I ALSO had an envelope from Hong Kong awaiting me. I knew from the tracking # what it was. It was the pins for the Bruder front end loader conversion.
unnamed (11) by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

I bought them on Ebay. I received an envelope, with the ORIGINAL tracking number, on the 12th. When I opened the package, it was empty, sans a note that explained they had production problems, & weren't able to ship my order. Note also said it would be shipped within a few days. Imagine my disappointment, I waited a month, then a package that I'm anxiously awaiting arrives,......... I open it & find it's EMPTY! Why not send an E-mail, explaining the issue to me, rather then an EMPTY package? I fired off an E-mail to the seller inquiring when I could anticipate the parts arrival. They gave me the updated tracking # that would have the actual shipment in it, & said the package was already in route to me.

Said pins FINALLY arrived me today. They are 20, 20, & 5 quantity packs. It was CHEAPER to order them this way, than to ONLY order what I needed. Looking at the bright side, I've enough left over I can do a few for family, &/or friends. Just have to fire up the 3D printer & make more parts! :LOL:

I've ONLY done this ONCE before, but I had to leave neutral feedback for the transaction! I left a score of 5 for Item as described, a score of 2 for sellers communication, & a score of 3 for item quickly shipped. IF/had the seller sent me an E-mail to tell me of the issue(s) I would have left for them POSITIVE feedback of 5 stars all the way around. Am I wrong for thinking this way?

Last edited by skeeter; 09-20-2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: typo