RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction General Discussion

Construction General Discussion General questions

Old 01-09-2018, 06:54 PM

Yard Toad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Dozer, modifications, upgrades, settings.

Benny, I got my dozer new and it came with a flysky fa-i6s. This radio only has one mix available and it also does not have any variable knobs. I was a bit disappointed when it didn’t come with the RadioLink At9. At least you have the ability to mix channels for differential steering and the ability to raise and lower your pump speed easily by the turn of a knob. I have been debating with the idea of the Sabertooth but I still wouldn’t be able to lower the pump speed with ease. If I upgrade to a Radiolink at9 I will be able to have differential steering and variable speed control of pump speed. Also if the At9 had 4 more mixes available you could set up all the controls to set up on-demand from a min. % to a desired max% rate.

Benny how many mixes does your At9 have?
Old 01-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yard Toad View Post
Benny, I got my dozer new and it came with a flysky fa-i6s. This radio only has one mix available and it also does not have any variable knobs.
I was also disappointed that it did not come with variable knobs to adjust pump speed and only ONE mix available. That's a slap in the face. I did however dial in my i6s for 870k wheel loader to a point where I feel confident in the movements. I posted a YouTube video in action. With the default settings it was impossible for me to control smoothly.
I believe all the construction equipments now come with i6s.

Last edited by liftmys10; 01-09-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Apprentice

TheBennyB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yard Toad View Post
Benny, I got my dozer new and it came with a flysky fa-i6s. This radio only has one mix available and it also does not have any variable knobs. I was a bit disappointed when it didn’t come with the RadioLink At9. At least you have the ability to mix channels for differential steering and the ability to raise and lower your pump speed easily by the turn of a knob. I have been debating with the idea of the Sabertooth but I still wouldn’t be able to lower the pump speed with ease. If I upgrade to a Radiolink at9 I will be able to have differential steering and variable speed control of pump speed. Also if the At9 had 4 more mixes available you could set up all the controls to set up on-demand from a min. % to a desired max% rate.

Benny how many mixes does your At9 have?
Next time I'm out in the shop I'll look, but think 4-6.