RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default My 7 year long project

I started this tractor 7 years a go to be a class 5 antique puller but after some thought and the fact that the class was dying out I decided to put it together to use around the farm. It is a Farmall Super M that I put a 4.125 overbore / dome pistons, stroked crank, and .030 milled of the head. The head has been worked over with triple ground valves and heavier springs and some port work. This thing is turbo ready and I have the turbo but since it will just be used around the farm I am not putting the turbo on just too much stress to put on the motor it will be stout enough without it. Here are some pics but in them the block looks rusty in some spots but believe me it is not rusty before I started putting it together and getting oil and assy lube all over it you could have ate off of it. I think it may have been the brake clean that makes it show up looking this way in the pics.

I am finally putting it back together to get it out of my garage and moving it to the barn so I can make room for the new hobby bench 4ft x 12ft so I have a place to mount the mill drill, and the new band saw and mini lathe. I hope to have the band saw and lathe next weekend. All of the tools will be mounted on the ends leaving the center open for building well this is my plan any way hopefully having all of the tools and truck pats all in one place will make building stuff less hectic. Right now I build running between the garage and my bed room.

Thanks for looking

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Last edited by fhhhstix; 10-30-2010 at 10:54 PM.