RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2023, 10:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Barber-Greene Tracked Bucket Elevator - 1946

Yeah, i can't say that i ever cared for the looks of the Pettibone Speed-Swing. the Adams Travelloader was pretty sharp, but huge and not sure how well it might RC. The Loader-Grader with loader bucket on the back looks pretty neat, if its loading height is enough. Ertl had a little Deere wheeled skidsteer loader

Giants, I've thought about getting a 3D printer several times. But i also know several people that already have one, so i can usually find someone with an idle Pooping Robot that can squeeze out a couple parts for me. I really should try to learn CAD. Once calibrated, and fed good files they definately can out build my skills!
(A couple servo mounts for 30s dumptruck, Quadcopter guards, 90% of a Tradesman chassis, narrow WPL axles that didn't print right, a VW engine that still didn't make it into my bus...)

It's been a little rough finding stuff on my Barber-Greene 82-A. These pics show off the comfort and luxury provided to the operator!
No more standing all day swinging a shovel in the sun. You get a walk-board, a metal seat, gauges at eye-level, and plenty of hand controls!

(No, i do not want to build a Barber Greene 848 Mixer to attach and make this into a Travel Plant. Yes, it does look pretty sweet.)

--
Tech Manual
TM 5-1118 for Barber Greene 82-A / 82-AM / 82-AD
https://archive.org/details/TM5-1118/mode/1up

Loader can move up to 3 yards per minute

Last edited by frizzen; 08-22-2023 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Manual