RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Australian Mini Trucker Clubs

Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 AM

IDontKnow is on a distinguished road
Default Gidgegannup 2012 Show - West Coast RC Trucks

This one another of our shows for this year.
We were invited to put on a display at the Gidgegannup Agricultural Fair.
For those of you not from Western Australia it is a little township about 1/2 to 3/4 hour north east of Perth City. We had the basketball courts all to ourselves to run in. There was enought room for the 4 or 5 vehicles we came up in as well as enough room to spread our infrastructure about and have lots of room to drive between things. Suited me with my Globeliner Race Truck ..... Almost full throttle in third gear! Got to get this thing out into a big area and just see how much of a blast it is. Powered by a Tamiya Black Sports Tuned motor with a 12 tooth pinion instaed of the standard 10 tooth!

I digress ...... back to the photographs:

Starting to setup:

Ralph's Roadhouse and General Store is getting bigger and better everytime, soon it will be a show by itself.
Credit where credit is due, this is an excellent piece of work. Much better than other garages I have seen in the past.

Time for some experimentation in building sizes.
This is in preperation of building the warehouse to be attached to the loading docks.
The warehouse will be able to cater for flatbed trailers and trucks (If I ever get the chance to finish the Mercedes) and cater for Box trailers and reefers on the side doors. This is something I have not seen before!
Another bit of construction for it will be a ramp to enable access up and down from the ground and the docks plus and added twist you will be able to either reverse a trailer up and onto another trailer or drive another prime mover onto the trailer. Should test the backing skills!

The building being used here for testing is a replica of one of our sponsors DGR Diesel Services. This one is one of Tim's masterpieces ..... It even has airconditioning!

Here are some more shots from the day:

Hope you enjoyed these as much as we enjoyed making them!

Have other shows to be posted yet and will add them under their own names as time permits.

Regards,
Bill Randall
Perth, Western Australia
West Coast Remote Control Trucks Inc
It's time to get out of the rut and get into the fun!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.