RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Scale Buildings, Warehouses and Structures.

Scale Buildings, Warehouses and Structures. If you have buildings and other structures that you have built to use with your Rc's here is your place to share them.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Coroplast scale buildings

You know your going to need a LARGE parking area around that building, I'm sure it'll have good eats and all the truckers will be stopping.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
You know your going to need a LARGE parking area around that building, I'm sure it'll have good eats and all the truckers will be stopping.
Parking available all around!

Tar paper is temporary and just to minimize rain storm splash back. So also did this. Outdoor carpet for lawn and splash protection.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

And to make it a little more official or proper looking..... Welcome RCPs metal works to Foxville Canada. The town approved your application for a secondary road access.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:08 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Nice Mario! Make sure you build a miniature MX track too!lol
Old 06-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Nice Mario! Make sure you build a miniature MX track too!lol
I don't know Reg. I've been called a suck up already for making the building and if I did make a track people are gonna wonder.
It did cross my mind btw.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:43 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

What? Suck up? That's just crazy talk. I look at it this way, you have the very first RCP's dump box ever sold and now you have the very first satellite shop. That has to guarantee pricing specials. Normal price plus tax because we both live in Canada! Justin needs that 12% extra!

In all seriousness though, I do think the building and setting are pretty cool. I was looking at the pictures yesterday and imagining the "mini compound" under the trees with some matchbox or hotwheels trucks running the roads.lol

On a full scale Foxville related note, DO NOT DIG A POND! Mine has become a heaven for mosquito's! There are so many that when the wind dies down they fly around and come in the door on the shop 150' away. I have been killing them constantly while working and it's driving me more mad! It may turn into a dry lake bed or a crater soon if this keeps up!
Old 07-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Thanks Reg. And ya, a pond is not a good idea for sure. Bugs are bad enough in my yard but I can't wait for them to die off, August is coming and need to get things done now.
Hence my post showing loading dock #2 is resurfaced with a couple sheets of black Coroplast along with the other dock. No more weather issuesthis will last along time

Old 07-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
What? Suck up? That's just crazy talk. I look at it this way, you have the very first RCP's dump box ever sold and now you have the very first satellite shop. That has to guarantee pricing specials. Normal price plus tax because we both live in Canada! Justin needs that 12% extra!

In all seriousness though, I do think the building and setting are pretty cool. I was looking at the pictures yesterday and imagining the "mini compound" under the trees with some matchbox or hotwheels trucks running the roads.lol

On a full scale Foxville related note, DO NOT DIG A POND! Mine has become a heaven for mosquito's! There are so many that when the wind dies down they fly around and come in the door on the shop 150' away. I have been killing them constantly while working and it's driving me more mad! It may turn into a dry lake bed or a crater soon if this keeps up!
there is stuff you can get for the water in the pond it will stop the bugs not to sure but maybe viniger might work or bleach in small amount