RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 03-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Angry RC4WD I never learn

I found RC4WD is on eBay and I saw some stuff I wanted, it was their normal price but really good shipping rate so I thought what the heck its eBay. I place my order and all is good, NO they really did not have the parts in the listing. So now they refund the money for the part they advertised for sale but did not have. So now to get that part when it is in stock we add on more shipping. I can’t win for loosing with these guys. WTF

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 03-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RC4WD I never learn

atleast you didn't have to do a bank transfer!! lol
Old 03-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

That's happens a lot I find with online hobby shops. Falsely advertising items in stock only to find out they order everything and waiting time is looong! Rather pay a little extra on shipping and go straight to the source instead of being dicked around...
Old 03-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

For the most part I am completely pissed for their lack of common sense. As far as RC3WD has gotten there has to be someone there with a little common sense. They do the right thing when they really don’t have a part you ordered by refunding your money. But take the rim order I placed and they did not have them why not offer more options like substituting another part of the same value and save the customer some shipping, O ya WTF am I thinking that’s just another way to make some money off of the order. I REALY LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE BUT THE SERVICE IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Out of control

I know this does not mean much but in the last 5 1/2 years I have bought $6600 directly from them and another $4500 of their product from my LHS.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road

Never ever just "settle" travis..in the end you want what you want and at least you got your money refunded...sorry to say but sometimes cheap is not always the best way.if you see a deal too good to be true...it probably is.Stop dealing with these little mickey mouse places and go to the source...rc4wd or ***hobby..i have had no issues with either of them even when i got a poorly made rim ...the tire would not seat properly.i sent the rim back, they sent me a new one and a credit voucher to cover my shipping the rim back and my troubles.It was a nice gesture on their part and i will and have been a repeat customer.I know its been said before in a previous post but watch out for people selling on e-bay.I check the sellers feedback and read both the good and bad posts and make a decision from that
Old 03-17-2016, 06:09 PM
Out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
Never ever just "settle" travis..in the end you want what you want and at least you got your money refunded...sorry to say but sometimes cheap is not always the best way.if you see a deal too good to be true...it probably is.Stop dealing with these little mickey mouse places and go to the source...rc4wd or ***hobby..i have had no issues with either of them even when i got a poorly made rim ...the tire would not seat properly.i sent the rim back, they sent me a new one and a credit voucher to cover my shipping the rim back and my troubles.It was a nice gesture on their part and i will and have been a repeat customer.I know its been said before in a previous post but watch out for people selling on e-bay.I check the sellers feedback and read both the good and bad posts and make a decision from that
This was from RC4WD's store on eBay. I just have no luck with RC4WD no matter how I try to deal with them but they have the stuff I want.

Old 03-29-2016, 11:19 AM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

Bought tires from the eBay store only to realize after I pushed pay that they wanted 8 us for shipping per tire. And no way to refund just the over the top freight. I knew it needed some extra shipping but really.
They did refund after I "refused" shipment per their instructions.

Their website now says shipping from multiple locations, so now direct shipping from their vendors to avoid inventory?
Old 03-29-2016, 01:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Very good Izzy at least you didn't say the **** with it like most do you went for what was right. They try to catch people like that. Ed
Old 04-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

I can't figure it out, what is it about RC4WD and hydraulic nipples...Are they made of silver..? E.g a straight M5x6 nipple; $25 ('retail 29.99 !) Same size nipples at Premacon (which do not sell cheap stuff in general at all); $2-2.5 . So we're talking 1000% higher at Rc4WD... And what about 'Get them while they last - no longer being made' )) It's a standard size nipple, been made for years, and will be made for many years, as long as there are RC hydraulic equipment out there.
http://store.rc4wd.com/Hydraulic-Con...on_p_1818.html
http://shop.premacon.com/product_inf...products_id=72

Last edited by Rimrock; 04-10-2016 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:28 AM

elvis65 is on a distinguished road

Totally agree.
I stopped giving rc4wd my money after the loader I bought was just rubbish.
could not get spares to repair and they did not want it back, just keep telling you to repair it when the spares came in.
so will never buy from them again, no matter how good the parts look...........
all the best