RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 12-06-2011, 08:29 AM

siuvinson is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Realy bad coustomer service!!!

I've seen these complaints before over on scale4x4 and usually the response given from the rc4wd reps that are members over there say that its best to order from *** instead of direct from rc4wd. I think they're more focused on the manufacturing and marketing of their products than they are on their direct retail sales...plus, like others have said, they're grossly understaffed for the amount of demand they generate.

It doesn't help your situation unfortunately, but next time try to order from some place like *** thats geared 100% to the consumer.

I hope they make good on your issue quickly!
Old 12-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough

Companies amaze me sometimes how bad they are with customer service.

I am building a Delta Loader for a customer right now and need parts from both robotmarketplace and a slotcar parts supplier by this Friday. So, I ordered everything Monday morning (yesterday) and I get no notifications from anybody that my stuff has shipped. I called robotmarketplace and they said that my order is "still in processing" and will "probably" ship today. I then called the slotcar parts supplier and got the same story! "we have your parts in stock and your order will probably ship out today" Neither of these 2 companies could care less if takes a few days to ship an order out...I will try different suppliers in the future that is for sure.

"No load is too Small"
Old 12-07-2011, 08:27 AM

siuvinson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHaul View Post
Companies amaze me sometimes how bad they are with customer service.

I am building a Delta Loader for a customer right now and need parts from both robotmarketplace and a slotcar parts supplier by this Friday. So, I ordered everything Monday morning (yesterday) and I get no notifications from anybody that my stuff has shipped. I called robotmarketplace and they said that my order is "still in processing" and will "probably" ship today. I then called the slotcar parts supplier and got the same story! "we have your parts in stock and your order will probably ship out today" Neither of these 2 companies could care less if takes a few days to ship an order out...I will try different suppliers in the future that is for sure.
Don't get me going on robotmarketplace! Unless I cannot order another part from somewhere else, I will never do business with them again. I'm sure other places do it, but have you ever gotten a message from them after placing your order saying that you owe them more money for shipping? I ordered a tamiya dual motor gearbox from them and a tamiya tank track & sproket set...and it was something like $7+ to ship an order that only cost me like $18. Then, I get a message saying that shipping was going to be more and they wanted another $2.50 from me....so almost $10 to ship a $18 order that was eventually shipped in a padded envelope! WTH????? Shipping time was decent, but the bologna they pulled w/ the shipping charge crap was the end of it for me.

I like tower, AMainHobbies and *** if I had to name top 3. And the only reason Tower made it is b/c they are based out of Champaign, IL which is only 2.5 hours from me so they ship quickly

Last edited by siuvinson; 12-07-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
Travis,
Please PM me your order number and email address so I can dig into it.

thanks
PM and email sent and thanks in advance for the help it is apriciated.

Travis

Quote:
Originally Posted by siuvinson View Post
Don't get me going on robotmarketplace! Unless I cannot order another part from somewhere else, I will never do business with them again. I'm sure other places do it, but have you ever gotten a message from them after placing your order saying that you owe them more money for shipping? I ordered a tamiya dual motor gearbox from them and a tamiya tank track & sproket set...and it was something like $7+ to ship an order that only cost me like $18. Then, I get a message saying that shipping was going to be more and they wanted another $2.50 from me....so almost $10 to ship a $18 order that was eventually shipped in a padded envelope! WTH????? Shipping time was decent, but the bologna they pulled w/ the shipping charge crap was the end of it for me.

I like tower, AMainHobbies and *** if I had to name top 3. And the only reason Tower made it is b/c they are based out of Champaign, IL which is only 2.5 hours from me so they ship quickly
I have also had some interesting deals with The Robot Marketplace. They have overcharged me for shipping but when I pointed it out to them they refunded the money. They also like to take your money for backordered items then they will eventually get it to you but their is no communication while you are waiting to update you on the status. Tower and Horizon are both good places to buy from if you don't have a local hobby shop. I buy all that I can from my LHS just for the fact that he is their when you need that little part on the weekend and want it now. As for *** he will never see a penny of my money I would spend twice as much elsewhere to get the same thing.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11