RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 09-28-2015, 07:01 PM
Green Horn

Dieselchopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: D&MD Material Handling

The drills are a real affordable solution to some challenges. These are bargain drills I have had good success using I'm my shop over the past few years. Yes they do burn up if abused a little quicker than the expensive drills but not much. The power output is very reasonable. Cheep package for motor, slip clutch if chosen to use, gear reduction. I have driven thousands of 4" deck screws with the same drills. Going into pine but still a hard tug for any drill. These drills put out 550 rpm no load (tested) so that gives me a theoretical of 34 rpm final drive with the way I have things for this build. The dozer will be fairly heavy as I am using mainly steel. They were chosen due to still being 12 volt drill which are becoming harder to find. I am hoping not to have to change up my battery set as all units I have use the similar size batteries. The excavator and this will use the bigger ones and trucks the smaller ones. I can still use any battery on any unit, all depends on how much run time I am wishing for.