RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2016, 05:31 AM

Location: Mostly a little world of my own but otherwise in the Bolton area in the North West of England
Serviceguyuk is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Blackwell Axles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Hey Mike.

Part of the reason I want to know who makes them is because I really only want to buy this. (picture taken from the net)

I know it is unlikely to have that happen but I would like to make my own axle housings anyway for a more scale look so only having the "pumpkin" would awesome. Of course if I could find a pair of complete straight axles for a reasonable price that would work. I don't want to pay $180US each plus shipping, duty and exchange only to throw away half of the parts. I'm not in a panic though so we'll see what comes up.
Hi Reg,

It looks like you might have a line on the elusive Blackwells. Fingers crossed for you.

My investigations have drawn a complete blank I'm afraid. I've checked crawler websites, forums, eBay sites from all over the world and can't find them anywhere except at the familiar 179.00 USD. Funnily enough they seem to be 179 GBP, CHF & Euro as well as being the same price at today's exchange rate from Korea, China and Japan

It seems like a global conspiracy to me

Anyway, best of luck and I hope you find some. Sorry I couldn't be more help but like I said earlier the whole thing has peaked my interest so I'll keep looking anyway.

Mike