RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Odds and Ends. > Non Rc Model Trucks and Equipment

Non Rc Model Trucks and Equipment This area is for the custom builders of the "MODEL" world to show there NON RC metal and plastic creations and builds.

Old 04-14-2015, 06:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Cool post your 1:64 truck collections

Can we make this thread the official "Show Us 1:64" Thread? Hopefully the mods are ok with this. I happen to collect these 1:64 scale dcp trucks. But I mostly by custom tractors and find a nice trailer to match. I usually get mine off eBay. Here's some pics of my collection thus far including my favorite new additions.

The black Kw W900L with single aerocab sleeper and stainless reefer is my newest addition. And Just before that I got my yellow druvan that I lettered up to be a shoprite/food haulers trailer. Still need a nice tractor to pull it. But then I purchased the custom Blue Kw K100 stretched tractor and I found a matching reefer to pull behind it. The I've had the red Kw K100 for a while, I just recently bought a reefer to match it. Turns out that tractor is extremely hard to find and very rare. I just like because it looks like the Iron Dukes Truck from the movie High Ballin. I plan on making my globe into this K100. The Pete's are also a few I've had around for a while. All 379 Pete's since they don't yet make a 359. Srs xxx tractor and the Rollin transport original black Pete hightop. A stock white 379 I stretched and put a plain Jain spread Adel reefer behind. And a 359/379 Pete hybrid. It has double round headlights and directionals on top of the fenders but no air cleaner intake tubes visible. And my old school freight liner can over with matching flatbed, also a hard to find one in the Orange/cream combo. I'll be adding more soon.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: post your 1:64 truck collections

I guess I don't need to tell you where the paint job for my 1/14 came from

Old 04-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: post your 1:64 truck collections

That red Pete with lowboy and the red kw wrecker are badass bigford. I really like the wrecker.