RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction News

Construction News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 09-25-2016, 09:58 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Grumalu USA dealer

Grumalu now being distributed in the US! Just saw it on their facebook page. They have some serious heavy duty dozers with lots of customizations to choose from when ordering a model. I personally like their detailed 1:10 Cat DT9 dozer that only weighs 78 kilos!

https://www.facebook.com/Grumalu-USA-1388686111158445/
http://grumalu.com/en/5-construction-machinery-rc
Old 09-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Grumalu USA dealer

https://youtu.be/3Shx61cdRwA
Old 02-21-2019, 02:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Grumalu USA dealer

Iwould be careful buying from Grumalu I ordered a bul dozer back in july threr site says 4 mounths to deliver but all I get is pictures and a email saying it would be here in Feburary I got no doze and mo money returned. As usual pay all money up front before they would start the model. Well here is another deal like I had with a excavator I perchased in Germany and I put them out of business time to contact or government and the Spanish government about this business. like the one in G ermany I advised them to send the dozer or all my money by March first or I would take serious action. JAMMER
Old 02-21-2019, 03:47 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear that Ed... being that you've experienced this before with Bernett, no doubt you'll know the right steps to take action to get a refund or a model... since sending the money, has Grumalu not been in communication with you at all during the build process?

Joe
Old 02-23-2019, 02:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Joe that all I got from them wait another month and wait another month I called them and they said the doizer is not finished after 7 months. I told him that I want my money back or thew dozer by March first . He said he could not do that that he had to sell the dozer first before I could get my moneyand I said ( what kind of fly by night outfit are you running. ) I found out that there is a person making the models who is having trouble getting parts and this Grumalu is selling them .I paid for the model through Paypal and also contact my card company Visa about this and they said that I am going to get my money back and both Paypal and Visa said the has been returned to my acount. These people over seas are getting to be a joke they want all there money up front and you can hold your hand on your but. But not he can hold his hand on his but. JAMMER
Old 03-17-2019, 12:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Now I get another email from Grumalu that he needs a few more weeks and will send the dozer well I was informed by Paypal and my card company I all ready have my money back.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

'what kind of fly by night outfit are you running', yeah that's a good question My friend have one of their models, and have visited them a couple of times down in Spain, knows the guy who is in charge of sales, service, design. It's not like they try to scam anyone, but these guys are kind of 'jack of all trades' and have much going on) The seller/designer is involved in many activities and is pretty 'busy'..designing RC models one day, a garage the next day) They have a department for kitchen wooden cabinets/furniture, which was their main business before adding RC models to their program) Anyway, one need to be patient if ordering something there, ad 50% more time; so 5 months is actually 7-8 months. Models functioning okay, simple and heavy.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:08 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

If Gramula has that many irons in the fire then they shouldn't need 100% payment upfront before starting the build... Fumotec doesn't operate that way, when the kit is ready for shipment, then you make payment... I usually pay in advance anyway nowadays to help him out b/c we've been doing business for yrs now... when Frank gives me a timestamp when it will be ready, he's never late!

Joe