RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction General Discussion

Construction General Discussion General questions

Old 01-08-2021, 04:27 PM

flexintex is on a distinguished road
Default Hydraulic Scissor lift for End Dump

I have a full length hydraulic end dump trailer that has a direct lift cylinder underneath near the very back. I want to switch to a scissor style lift closer to the middle. My questions for all is which one has the highest lift ability? I am hearing the Lesu scissor lift only goes up like 6 inches or so. Any of them extend to 8-10or more when fully extended?
In Dallas, TX, USA. Own a Liebherr 954 hydraulic excavator, RC4WD 870k Loader, Converted Tonka dump truck. Have a couple Grand Haulers as well. Created Facebook group: DFW/North Texas RC Truck And Construction.

Last edited by flexintex; 01-08-2021 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Hydraulic Scissor lift for End Dump

here is the trailer and how it is set up when I got it. Well it is so long that when it is fill up, there is WAY TOO MUCH stress on the frame and box from lifting it only a few inches from the back... I'd like to be lifting from closer to the middle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201127_140731.jpg (157 Bytes, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 20201127_140800.jpg (157 Bytes, 79 views)
In Dallas, TX, USA. Own a Liebherr 954 hydraulic excavator, RC4WD 870k Loader, Converted Tonka dump truck. Have a couple Grand Haulers as well. Created Facebook group: DFW/North Texas RC Truck And Construction.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:56 PM

doesn't look like my pictures showed up.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a cool project!

The board doesn't let you direct upload pics. Upload to a 3rd party host, copy the url here with img tags around it.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:55 AM

I looked at several and it was my understanding that this is the biggest system I could find.

[img] src="https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ut1AJ5Hy8hkVPxR9"[/img]

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ut1AJ5Hy8hkVPxR9
Old 01-25-2021, 11:50 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

That hyd scissor lift in your picture is not meant for semi trl dump, won't have the power to lift a full box of dirt. That's designed more for a trk box scale length of 14 or 15 foot.

I think it's Lesu that offers a decent 4 stage hydraulic telescope cylinder that might stroke long enough for that box length, cyl would connect to the front of box. And I think they have screw drive too, the same one I'm using on the same trl in your picture. The Lesu website must be new & under construction b/c I can't see anything past their opening page & the search gives a blank page.

This link takes you to one Lesu's trk kits showing the hyd telescope within a serires of pics, it's all I can get to work on their site. The description says 5 stage, but that includes the bottom barrel that holds the extending 4 barrels.

https://www.rclesu.com/index.php?c=c...&a=show&id=444

Joe