RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:51 AM

Altered RC is on a distinguished road
Default progress update on the King hauler

just wanted to give a update on my King hauler project. i have since cut the grill down, modified the steps, removed the antenna mount, filled in the holes for the two most outward lights on the roof, filled in the spots where the wipers used to mount, they mount upside down under the sunvisor now, mounted the sunvisor, and de-chromed it, removed the trim down the center of the hood, fenders are attached, widened 1/8th of an inch, recessed the light buckets on the fenders 1/8th of an inch, cut the original bumper mount off, and moved the bumper up half an inch, started to fill the lines where the roof panel mounts, have removed some of the molded on rivets, still have a bunch left to remove tho. have gotten the axial trans mounted, and the drive shaft built and installed. also have the steering servo mounted, and the steering links hooked up. have also gotten a 2-cell lipo battery for it. have also made tubes coming out of the sides for the air cleaner hose to mount into. have done alot of work on this monster. still have alot more to do. have been doing alot of the bodywork, using just the plastic body, super glue, and styrene. and alot of file work, hence all the red marker i use as a guide cost. should help alot later on with the final body work. i appreciate any and all feedback from you guys. when it comes time for me to build a more "correct" Semi, which i really want to do now, this is the site i will come to for help in that matter. once again, i do thank everyone for letting me be a part of this site. great group of folks here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0784.jpg (83.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0785.jpg (82.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0787.jpg (84.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0788.jpg (83.6 KB, 31 views)

Tags
custom, custom truck, king hauler, lowered