RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 12-25-2016, 01:21 AM

Clint307 is on a distinguished road
Default Still fuming over fenders not delivered.

Has anyone heard from SnP in a while? I know people deal with hard times and what not but the goal is to make the best of a situation and move forward so my little rant here is the fact that I paid for a set of fenders from this guy 2 **** years ago and never received them and he went ghost on all of us and left some of us high and dry. Now I know that it's been two years and I should be over this loss by now but for god sakes if you make a **** promise to get something for someone then by god you better do it especially when the money's already in your hand and if you can't deliver then get that money back to where it came from. I'm now considering making a mold and making my own Pete style fenders and modified KW fenders because I'd like to see a little more verity available to all of us and getting screwed really burns my a**!
Rant over.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.
Old 12-25-2016, 11:24 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Still fuming over fenders not delivered.

I don't know anything about what happened between you and John, I know I had good dealings with him. Have you looked at True-Scale's Shapeways Peterbilt and Kenworth cabs, sleepers, hoods and fenders? He offers a few styles. I love mine but the fenders do need some sanding on the edge.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:30 PM

Clint307 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Still fuming over fenders not delivered.

Indeed I sure have and I like what I see from the site. I had a great repot with John and received a set of fenders from him so I ordered a second set paid for them and never received them. I called him on the phone one day about 2 weeks after the hurricane sandy went through and got the lowdown on his situation and told him to take care of him and his family first and when he got things back in order to just let me know when he shipped the fenders out because I also knew the postal service was a mess in that area cause that's where my baby girl lives so I understood all the things he was going through and didn't want to stress him anymore than what he was already under. Figured I was being a decent person only to get screwed out of the money I sent and the fenders I fully expected to receive. He told me he sent the fenders but couldn't ever provide a tracking number so I chalked it up as a loss on my part for trusting another person to hold their word. Where I'm from and how I was raised... if I say I'm gonna do something I do it and if I give you my word you can take it to the bank, it's only right but this day in age people's word means nothing anymore and that's a shame!