RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Scale Buildings, Warehouses and Structures.

Scale Buildings, Warehouses and Structures. If you have buildings and other structures that you have built to use with your Rc's here is your place to share them.

Old 12-13-2022, 06:40 PM
Green Horn

Zabco is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wanco vertical mast arrow board

Frizzen, I in no way have taken offense to your post, I liked it. It's just that I've gotten some grief over the years whenever this subject comes up and I just wanted to make a point that there is a use for these standards even in 1/14 scale. Like I said, I want what I make to look, and act, like it's real world counterparts.

Yes, the signal lights function just like the real ones. There is a radio link between them and the 'master' unit does all the timing and controls the 'slave'.

Keep up your work on your "toy" conversions, I like watching how you find solutions.

Oh, and by the way, the link you had to the MUTCD is for the 2003 edition and is way out of date. The current edition was just release in July and is referred to as the 2009, 3rd revision and can be found at https://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/kno_2009r1r2r3.htm

Last edited by Zabco; 12-14-2022 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-13-2022, 07:59 PM
Journeyman

jerry56 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wanco vertical mast arrow board

LOL face it...we are grown men playing with toy trucks... in the dirt... sometimes in public...You have to admit that does sound a little strange....
At least with RCs we don't have to crawl around pushing them making motor noises...