RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Journeyman

cosworth34677 is on a distinguished road
Default valve slippage leaking seals

ok i got two more hydrulic problems

1. i got a set of valves that work great they move great . and what ever i hook to them move great.....but......
they won't hold, the excavator arm will slowly stat to fall, and i have replaced the little orings in them helped them in moving better bet they still won't hold, even if i take off the servo and try to find the center it still will slowly fall.
is there a fix? this is the version two magom hrc valves.

2. i got a set of valves the will hold and work..... but kind of slow, they always been kind of slow moving even new. but they have this funky leak thing hear they leak around the orings where the shaft on the valves come out of the valve. the shaft that hook took the servo adapter , is there a fix for that? i have replaced the o rings, just not the little plastic wash between the oring and the valve. these are the version 3 valves from magom

both are two- four years old .

any help would great thats