RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

Hello everyone, just wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you...from the vendors to the fellow builders out there all over the world who are on here.i am on several other forums but none come close to this one.because of the vast knowledge and talent here,i like others have been able to build some serious beautiful looking trucks,trailers,farm equipment and not to mention the friends i have met and will meet at some point, some who are right in my neighborhood. I would just like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU ALL for making this a great site to be a part of and yes even the critisim is great also as that is what makes us all unique.again a huge thank you and you never know.... perhaps at some point and it would be an honour to run my fleet of trucks with any of you!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

Although I only speak for myself, I’m certain that I could say “I speak for everyone on this forum” when I say, “Thank you for your recognition.”

I know that each and every one of us share in your gratitude with each other and would wish to express ourselves accordingly. All of us contribute in our own unique ways.

Thank you all for making this such a wonderful forum/club. I, for one, spend many hours looking at the photos and reading the threads. It is one of the most enjoyable activities of my day. Many of the wonderful modification ideas for my trucks have come from the folks on this site. You have all been and will continue to be an inspiration for me.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."
Old 01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

Rc semi trucks are a fun hobby, but its this forum and all it has to offer that makes it more than just a hobby. It has been said by others, we are a family
If i never found this site, im sure i would have one truck and trailer, stock parts and probably be sitting on the shelf in a year. Never would have gone to Clifford , never gone to Indy.......
I too give a huge thanks to everyone for making it all happen

Mario
Old 01-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Thats exactly what i mean. This site has some unbelievable talent and without it i would never have known people were so into the hobby as i am ,so i am not crazy and others here are as particular about their stuff as i am ...its great to know and hopefully we can all be lifelong buds even though its not physically possible to meet everyone but we can still chat about this great hobby
Old 01-21-2013, 02:59 PM
Apprentice

Mama Sue is on a distinguished road

Well said. This is an amazin forum. Glad to be a part of it too

Susan
Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 PM

Cammo is on a distinguished road

Ditto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Australian Heavy Haulage
"Keep on Truckin"
Old 01-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

I agree with u guys......Group hugg.....come on bring it in now....
Old 01-22-2013, 05:44 PM

sgt hopkins is on a distinguished road

WOW!!! I have thanked many people on here for the help that has been given to me during my short journey of learning, but that is a great attitude to have and a great thing to say to all of us. We all thank you back for your builds and knowledge and for the recognition for the members on this board. I am also a member on other boards, and this one really does go leaps and bounds above the others. Not one time has anyone ever spoke to me in a cross way, or like I was less of a person because I didn't know something. I know I don't have a completed build on here, but I have learned so much from watching and that is enough for now. My building skills require me to go really slow. So to 1985 K dub, I will thank you back.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

believe me sgt hopkins you and everyone else i cannot thank enough.and to all that responded to this thread..thanks for stopping in for a look and your reply
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
I agree with u guys......Group hugg.....come on bring it in now....
I agree with everyone that has ever been on here. A BIG Thank you to everyone!!! From the people who post even a single pic that may have had an influence on someone to those master builders who sow us that with a vision and LOTS of hard work anything is possible. If it wasnt for all of you and this forum i would never be the builder i am today. Everyone here is nice and helpful and willing to help or show you how to achive what it is you would like too! From the vendors offering the great selection of parts to the the once a month builder who may do something that trips a thought to what you could change on your tuck or future builds!! I learn something everytime i open this forum and i love that. I have seen the other forums where there are like 3 post a month to this one where on a good day your reading 20+ new posts or comments tips suggestions etc....
Old 01-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road

I'd have to agree with everyone, this forum by far out does the others that I'm involved with. I enjoy each one but this one has a lot more of a "family" vibe to it. You don't have to be worry about being flamed for asking a question that may have a simple answer but one that you didn't know. There's no bs flying around on the boards about people their builds or skills. We have some of the BEST builders out there building on here and some that are as green as grass but you'd never know which was which without seeing pics because we all chime in and help out in some way or another without having a chip on our shoulders or making ourselves out to be better than anyone else.

I know very well that I have learned the most from this board over others, even though we are not the largest,we definitely share our knowledge and help members out more than any other. So to reiterate it once more thanks to all the members for their part in making this my favorite board to get on every day. Thanks again to all the other members for making RCT what it is today.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.