RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 12-18-2020, 02:41 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's everyone been working on?

Sounds like we all have something in common with the projects.
We've been insulating my sons garage and I ordered a heater three weeks ago but still no show till Dec 28th I am told. They took my money and didn't send me the goods.

Frizzen, I finally upgraded to a new Stihl MS362 chainsaw. Put the old 290 Farm Boss on the shelf.

Tgrzes: I bought an old John Deere 112 garden tractor with some attachments last May. When I picked it up the guy told me to take his Sears snowblower too.
A coupls days ago we had our biggest snowfall in a while so I decided to drag the snow blower in the garage to see if I could get it running. Discovered the carb was all varnished up naturally; so I decided to order a new one for $13.99. Maybe the snow will all melt when I get the blower going.
We are still playing catch up with real work since the shut downs in Pennsylvania back in March. I had to close my business for 2 1/2 months.
What I've been wanting to work on is the Eagle D10 I picked up used back in February. It's going to need some upgrades on some of the fit and finish to suit me. I did get a set of the steel replacement tracks and the full "U" blade from another fellow I met at the last Cabin Fever Expo.
Since there's no Cabin Fever Expo this year; I will have one more year to try to work on the dozer and make some more parts on my 9W dragline.