RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > Hobby Shops > IHB Scale Models

IHB Scale Models Custom machined parts

Old 02-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Smile IHB

I basically will build and make what ever you want ( for a fee of course ) If you see it on my builds and want it , ask me I will be converting my shop to cnc machinery as the time goes on . what I have listed thus far is production items . ( slow for now )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:44 PM

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Re: IHB

Guys that were down for the end of march , I'm not doing that well with the damp weather my arthritis is killing me either that or the herniated disk in my upper back is getting worse + I got a job that came up in my business that takes me out of the shop please bear with me , I'll get your wheels done .

Steve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IHB

Hey Steve, hope summer get's here soon! Get feeling better. Thought I was the only beat up trucker/operator
Later, Neil#2 aka doodlebug
Old 04-11-2011, 08:12 AM
Wannabe

Snowman is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear your health is giving you grief, I was wondering how you were doing. We're all behind ya buddy!

My Peterbilt build thread:
Old 04-11-2011, 08:12 PM

thanks guys and of all things I'm pouring concrete tomorrow got some strong backs to help and I just haul the concrete with the 247B

Steve

Old 04-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Hey Steve, send me a pm, I can give you a seat option(better) for the cat.
Later, Neil#2 aka doodlebug.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Just to let everyone know I'm maxxed out in orders right now . I will give further notice when I'll feel comfortable taking more orders I just took on my last order this week for a couple months . my cnc machines aren't looking to promising the slow ancient tech is still creeping along though

happy easter

Steve

Old 01-23-2013, 08:51 AM

Somethings will be changing as the new year progresses . 1st will be " trying" to stock wheel blanks . this will include Steel style buds aluminum style buds . I have finally got to get my steel design to production stage . So , I'll be able to offer any # hole pattern for them . Air cleaners are going to cnc production also . I'm still debating on the tanks yet . If the demand picks up then it could happen .