RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > West Coast Mini Truckers Club

Old 07-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Journeyman

Bigrigger is on a distinguished road
Question Summer Meets?

Hey all,

I wish I could have attended RCX, but finals...

Anyway, if we start regular meetings, I would ask that some be during the Summer. That is the only time I, and other student builders have the time to make a trip.

Also, the closer to me the better! You guys like driving long miles, right?

Thanks.
-Chris
Old 07-26-2013, 03:37 AM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Summer Meets?

We're just starting out. RCX was the big one to announce our presence. We're looking into other events to fill the year in multiple locations and still trying to build the WCMT membership. If you know of anything in your area, speak up. We can discuss the idea and what to do about it. RCX was just an idea before someone took action and other members got involved to make it a reality.

I'd like to see us get at least 6 or 7 events planned throughout the Western Region every year. If we could have two for each area of the region, we could all be involved and for those of us that can't travel far or have time & family commitments, it wouldn't be such a burden.

The West Coast Mini Truckers is generally composed of the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & Washington. I would like to get some representatives from each area so that we can start a planning committee. The idea is to have fun and to share our hobby with others. Anyone interested can send me a pm.

I would also ask that anyone interested in joining the WCMT to please remember the social group.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."
Old 11-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Journeyman

Arrow Re: Summer Meets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
We're just starting out. RCX was the big one to announce our presence. We're looking into other events to fill the year in multiple locations and still trying to build the WCMT membership. If you know of anything in your area, speak up. We can discuss the idea and what to do about it. RCX was just an idea before someone took action and other members got involved to make it a reality.

I'd like to see us get at least 6 or 7 events planned throughout the Western Region every year. If we could have two for each area of the region, we could all be involved and for those of us that can't travel far or have time & family commitments, it wouldn't be such a burden.

The West Coast Mini Truckers is generally composed of the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & Washington. I would like to get some representatives from each area so that we can start a planning committee. The idea is to have fun and to share our hobby with others. Anyone interested can send me a pm.

I would also ask that anyone interested in joining the WCMT to please remember the social group.

- RCT
We're still looking for interested members.

- RCT

Old 12-27-2013, 07:03 PM

Daveroo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Summer Meets?

Hello,
im still way way new to this,im in Auburn Ca,east of Sacramento,im hoping to relocate to Reno NV in the next two years,for now i dont have a DL,but i can get transportation.id like to see something in the greater sacramento area..and or reno...i dont have an RC rig ..........yet....... i shall have...but for now,id love to see some in person and talk to some people in person...see what happens eh?..
Old 12-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Apprentice

cabs is on a distinguished road

You'll be hooked
Old 01-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Green Horn

ekim is on a distinguished road

Gentlemen,
Hello, I am super new to this as well. I am very interested in returning to this hobby from many years ago. I have yet to build anything and have been on the forum regularly for about two weeks. I am from Idaho, just outside Boise, if there is anything I could to do to assist that would be great, or if anyone knows of any goings on around here please let me know. Would be very interested in attending and helping with any regional event if possible.

Michael (ekim)
Old 01-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Journeyman

Cool Re: Summer Meets?

Definitely looking into expanding our club events into northern California and Idaho, as well as Oregon, Washington, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Lets get the ball rolling, so to speak. We have RCX coming up in southern California on May 17 & 18 and would love to have all the members that could join us to attend. Grab your trucks/tractors and come on down.

More information will be available as the show-time approaches. We had a great time last year & Ric from PMD will be attending again this year.

- RCT

Old 01-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

I'll be attending the RCX in May 17. I have never seen any scale trucks nor construction equipment in person. Only thru the forums herein. They look amazing. I only have a scale crawler.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Green Horn

ekim is on a distinguished road

Sorry....RCX is a 15 hour drive for me.... thats a bit too far......