RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Wedico HYD's for dump bodies

Well I am to the point of no return I ripped out the Wedico junk to make room for the screw drive. Once again at a show my black dump truck with the Wedico hyd's started leaking again 2 in less than a year this is just unacceptable yes real 1:1 dumps weep but they are not supposed to leak. We have dump trucks at work when they leak it is time to rebuild them but they do not leak when they are new unless there is something wrong. So lesson learned $350 out the window and in with the $40 screw drive. So before you respond to this yes I know some have had no problems with theirs great for them but I know plenty that have and there is even a guy who rebuilds them when they are new because they are junk.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Last edited by fhhhstix; 12-04-2010 at 11:29 PM.