RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 02-21-2021, 10:40 PM

tgglider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC Crawler Crane Buikd

9W Monighan,
Thank you for your comments, Yes I am a retired manufacturing manager who spent my initial career as a graduated Mechanical Engineer, as a machine design draftsman, so yes, I have pdf copies of both full (D) size boom section drawings and supporting word docs with photos and write-ups of each part of the build, including each boom section. Thanks for recognizing how tedious the build was. I spent a lot of time, for example, building fixtures, for example to hold the 4 corner boom rods aligned and registered on my milling machine, to make the numerous counter bores for each of the many perpendicular boom lattice components, and yes, I have over 1,900 photos of the build that I hope to share going forward, in future you tube posts, so subscribe to my channel and stay tuned!
Thanks again for your interest in my model,
Tom