RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Announcements from head quarters

Announcements from head quarters When everyone needs to know here is were you will find it..

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Just want to say Thanks!

Well....We just made 4 months of smooth sailin here on R/C Truck & Construction . & I think that's just a beautiful thing.
We've had a few little problems in the begining,But,over all it's really gone well.
All of the members have really played well. Other than a couple of people that needed to read the rules again.EVERYONE has really done a nice job makin this baby grow. & I just wanted to THANK YOU ALL for your effort in makin this a good forum to go to!
Now I know a lot of you venders are lookin for the store front.So here's where were at w/it. The program is done! But! Due to my situation (hobby shop location). It will be a bit till we can get it on line.
I really don't want it to be a tangle foot ordeal! The best way I know of to ruin a good thing,is to half a$$ it. From what I can tell,it's gunna be a busy gig. & really don't want to tick people off,because it takes forever to get their order. So if yu-all can just be a little more patiant,it will be a reality very soon!
Wasn't planning on opening this forum as soon as I did,But due to another forum closing in a hurry, Had to get this going to keep us all together. My original plans were to open it after I was ready to deal w/it properly.
SO.....ONCE AGAIN! THANK YU-ALL for playin nice & makin this a nice place to hang out.
Couldn't have done it w/out all of you!
FGD
Old 12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Master A-Modeler

sneaky-pete is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just want to say Thanks!

Thank you Freddy!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:50 AM

Juganought is on a distinguished road

A big thank you too FGD, for makin it happen
Old 12-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Craftsman

modelman is on a distinguished road

Freddy-I don't want to speak for others but I think it is safe to say we all owe you a BIG THANK YOU for giving us a place to display our models and to see other poeples projects!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 02:16 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough

Yah Fred, we should be thanking you for giving us a new home! Thanks again!

Brian
Old 12-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough

You are doing a good job. Thanks for the forum Fred!

"No load is too Small"
Old 12-17-2010, 04:07 PM

Fireman700 is on a distinguished road

Fred, 1st thank you for giving this hobby a home and allowing us to be here for free! Secondly I applaud you for not wanting to half @$$ a project and having the sense of business to make sure that the customer is satisfied.

I look forward to the new store and the continue friendships, and talents that are developed and displayed here!

THANK YOU!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Journeyman

steamer will become famous soon enoughsteamer will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Just want to say Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to you for starting this forum after the garden's collapse. I can't believe how fast you had this site up and running so smoothly. It took a lot of hard work and coordination on your part to get er done.
Rob
Old 12-17-2010, 10:02 PM

smart racer is on a distinguished road

yes...thank you, I enjoy all it has to offer
Old 12-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Thanks Fred, having a forum such as this, is awesome for me. My life consists of work, this forum and my KH, so without this it would just be work...

Thanks
-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 12-18-2010, 06:53 AM
M.Fischersworring

Its a pleasure for me to meet all you Guys here and see what you build in other Countrys.
Its also a good Platform to improve my english and be shure,I learned a lot from you.

So I say thank you to Freddy and to all you Guys and Girls (Sorry Cosset I did not forget you)who helped me with their Ideas.

Michael

Ich wünsche euch allen eine schöne , besinnliche Weihnachtszeit und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:06 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Just want to say Thanks!

A very big thank you to Freddy for bringing us all together as I have learnt a lot from others on hear whom I wouldn't of met with out this forum your doing a great job as the boss as someone once said to me there will be some bad days but the good days far out weight the bad ones and Merry Christmas to our new home

Cheers Cossett

Old 01-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Dozer Builder

td9clyde will become famous soon enoughtd9clyde will become famous soon enough

yep well said i agree thanks again Freddy for giviin us a good place to hang out and workin with us for a place to buy and sell and show our creations
Old 01-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Zimms Customs

This has been a great place to come, share ideas, and live this hobby with other people. Freddy has put a lot of work into it, and I know we all appreciate it. THANKS SO MUCH! And keep up the good work!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Freddy

Thanks for sticking your neck and wallet out there to give all of us a new home. Other than some minor BS and a few bad eggs this has been perfect.

I would also like to say THANKS to all the great members that have came back from the garden to help build a new home that will just keep getting better and better to make this hobby the next scale crawler hobby with RC semis. I think we have just started and with all the new products that will be coming out in the next weeks with the board opening the new store you guys will be blown away with what guys are bringing to the new store and they will only be on here so there will be no price jacking..

More to Come guys..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

Old 01-14-2011, 08:47 PM

enginemiester is on a distinguished road

If it wasnt for you FGD the one and only this fourm would not exist

Thank You
Old 01-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

Thanks to you Freddy for giving us a house......And thanks to everyone to making it a HOME ...... I like it here ---- with all of you. this is a hobby in which I find a lot of personnal enjoyment and satisfaction - it's terrific fun to see what we all assemble and create - so many talented craftsmen & women to learn from and to share with......

Chris
Old 01-14-2011, 10:40 PM

Hos1880 will become famous soon enoughHos1880 will become famous soon enough

To Freddy and all the Mods thank you for making sure the best part of this hobby being the best people have a place to share and help each other out. the inspiration and ideas are what makes this home for all of us with the trucking addiction .

CHEERS AND THANKS!

Merritt
Old 01-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

tc1cat is on a distinguished road

Many THANKS to you, Freddy, and all of the mods for a GREAT forum. Can't wait for the vendors store to open to see all of the new products being made.

Thanks again,

Lynn
Old 01-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Green Horn

Rogue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Thanks to you Freddy for giving us a house......And thanks to everyone to making it a HOME ...... I like it here ---- with all of you. this is a hobby in which I find a lot of personnal enjoyment and satisfaction - it's terrific fun to see what we all assemble and create - so many talented craftsmen & women to learn from and to share with......

Chris
A lot of positive comments, but i tend to favor this one the best. I know there were a bunch of us that felt "orphaned" there for awhile.

Thank you Freddy

My other truck is a Komatsu

Closed Thread