View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Incredible as always.Those boxes are the real deal. great job!!!
Thanks plow jockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Unbelievable Nathan! Looks like you drilled all of those holes perfectly without the use of a jig?
Thanks Craig. No jigs used for the holes. I just did the math and planned out the pattern. The digital read outs on my mill let me achieve the accuracy of the pattern, although it was still very time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
Lookin SWEET Nate
Thank you Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDCRAFT TRANSPORT View Post
Are my eyes deceiving me!!, dam its good to see back again building parts for the “slow motion Peterbilt” Nat, well done Mate.
Tim
Thanks Tim, and yes I know. It's about time I get back on this, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
those are sweet Nate . careful now machining can get addictive . I have more then most here , but it's not enough I need a good BP for the stuff I don't need to put in the VMC . I dislike electronic hand wheels , no feel
It's snowballed a little, Steve. I find it very easy to keep spending money on tooling, but I won't be getting a new machine until I wear this one out, or until I build a workshop for something bigger. Still, I'm very pleased with this machine. It wasn't perfect out of the crate, and took me a while to dial in, but it's totally worth it. Thanks for watching the progress.

Last edited by Espeefan; 03-19-2012 at 05:51 AM.