View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 08:45 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cossetts Aussie Knight

Hi all, time for a up date finally the BB is fully wired and the spot lights are working, the aerial mounted, then the right hand battery box was swapped for another left hand one and is used for a auxiliary duracell 9 volt battery for the beacons and 2 switches in the rear tool box along with more wiring, then I had to re-build the front end replacing the shackles/ screws and front cross member and shocks (long story), mounted the BB Hooray took long enough.
Next was to swap the silver can tamiya motor for a carson truck puller motor to slow it down without putting a reduction box in her,retested everything so I can go the the next stage and that is lifting the floor about 12mm....

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.